Mount Ephraim Police Department
121 S. Black Horse Pike
Mount Ephraim, NJ, 08059
For emergencies (police, fire, medical) dial: 911
Non-emergency telephone: (856) 931-2225
Official Mount Ephraim PD Website, click here
BOROUGH CURFEW HOURS:
- Sunday - Thursday, 10:00pm
- Friday - Saturday, 11:00pm
- Department conducts speed enforcement with the use of radar to continue to keep our community safe. Should you have complaints about speeding vehicles, call the Police Department during business hours.
- Roll-off dumpsters are regulated by Borough Ordinance. Regulations prohibit any roll-off type dumpster without proper authorization, reflective markings and no other road hazards exist. The dumpster should be placed on the property whenever possible.
- All dogs within the Borough must be licensed and have updated rabies vaccination. Dogs licenses must be renewed January of each year. There is a also a dog ordinance prohibiting dogs from running at large. Keep your dog on a leash when walking and properly secured on your property.
As a law enforcement agency, the mission of the Mount Ephraim Police Department is to provide safety and security to the residents of, and the visitors to, the Borough of Mount Ephraim. As members of the Mount Ephraim Police Department, we are committed to protecting, defending, and serving the community through modern policing methods, with an emphasis on working in partnership with residents and businesses. By maintaining ongoing, direct communications with our residents and businesses, we will be better able to identify problems affecting the community and determine effective solutions to those problems. As proud members of the law enforcement profession, we will constantly strive to conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the public's confidence and respect.